Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Thank You to Five Rupees for Recommending my Blog

A thank you to Five Rupees for recommending my own blog and even recommending me on twitter.

On the short and snappy, that's been a constant attempt of mine. I know twitter takes short and snappy to a completely new level, but personally long before twitter.com and it's 140 word limit, I kinda bought into the idea of getting my point across in the shortest and most concise way possible. Of course, what this also meant was that my writing style began to differ from the sometimes pompous, excessively ornate and florid style Pakistani officialdom loves to use, and by derivation, Pakistani blogs sometimes tend to use. That's why I like to keep things as short as possible on this blog.

Save the theses for a book, my friends.

Maybe someday I should write about why I decided to begin writing this blog, as well as what motivated its name. I think I'll do that in a few weeks time, with the addition of the names of a few blogs as well. The blogs that motivated me to write were those, who at the least, got their facts right, but were pushing a very, very negative agenda.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Complex Post. This record helped me in my college assignment. Thnaks Alot