Friday, October 15, 2010

I Had Been Meaning to Get to this, But Fuck it's a Strain

Guys, fuck! Another dead Baloch leader!

Seriously, I just get done with that choot Qari Hussain, and I just randomly click on The Baloch Hal and, fuck me, there's another dead Baloch leader. Mir Nooruddin Mengal of the Balochistan National Party (Mengal) in Kalat.


I can assure you, if any MQM guys got killed this regularly there'ld be hell to pay, but fuck GHQ, this is like the TENTH Baloch leader in what, three months? There was Habib Jalib Baloch, and since then, it's been a parade of dead Baloch leaders. This is madness.

I didn't cover it cause, damn it, I was meaning to, its just inertia, plus there's always some strange shit going down (you'll notice I've never commented on the institutional/constitutional clash in Islamabad between the judiciary and parliament/executive or the various propaganda subterfuges of the military complex against the civilians) and then there were those fucking floods, and there's the aftermath and reconstruction, and the US uptick in drone strikes, and testing our responses to their helicopters shooting into the country.............grkzxszzozdkemflsg..._____________

I`m tired, but the blood keeps flowing, the fires keep burning and the water continues to rust the iron.

OK. But nobody seemed to care about this except me and Rabia from Grand Trunk Road.

Every week, a dead man in Kalat or Quetta or Khuzdar or Gwadar or Turbat???

GHQ STOP THIS !!!

No comments: